Here are just some of the light shaping tools and hardware that I like to use when in the studio but things can always change on the fly.
- Model Release: I like to be organized keep things in order.
- Elinchrom 74″ Rotolux Octa: Big soft light
- Silver & White Beauty Dishes: A modifier that gives a distinctive soft yet punchy quality of light. I usually use these with 25 degree grids.
- Profoto standard Head: The light heads you plug into the power pack.I usually travel with two just in case
- Profoto B2 1200 pack with built in Radio Reciever: A big boss of a DC or plug-in power pack.
- C stands: Strong and durable stands to hold your lights
- Profoto Zoom Reflector: An all around good tool for shaping harsher light. Sometimes they come bundled with the standard heads.
- PocketWizard for Camera: You’ll need one of these on your camera to sync with your power pack or camera flashes.
- Lighting gel’s: I Put these colored filter over my light’s to warm up or cool down the color temperature, creating lighting effects